Welcome to our World!

Come on in - set a spell - have some tea - leave a note

The Brain Behind the Words

The Brain Behind the Words
All Mine!!!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Beginnings

Beginnings

We start something new today. Never sat down to share our thoughts with others except in sermons and only mom did those. But its time that we get out four paws planted formly on the grounded and start looking toward our future as a Service Dog and all that it entails.

Thought it best to talk about keeping our feet planted in reality and our head up in the air keeping an eye on things because that is the best way to go through life. There's just no use running around with your head stuck in a treat box or pushed in the nice warm sand of a horse arena with all that horse....well that's another subject. You keep your head down like that and you're apt to run smack dab into the fence post just like I did - BAMM. Now it's one thing to see a puppy splattered all over the floor but its a whole nother thing to see one of you humans splattered all over life because you didn't keep your eyes up and focused and the One who will give you the direction that you need.

When we're training if I keep my eyes on mom I never get dragged by the collar or banged into a pole or end up on the wrong side of the pole in the supermarket aisle (now that has only happened a couple of times.) There are just so mant temptations out there and so many other things that get my attention. But what can I say I'm only 10 months old. ut I'm getting better at keeping eyes on mom and she's getting better at keeping her eyes on her ultimate trainer who helps leads her around the obstacles in her life.

Well in the days to come you'll here some about my training and my adventures on the show circuit and especially about all the fun times I have in church. Cause me and the Creator. We're like buddies and we make sure that we take care of my mom. That's why I'm here, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment