Welcome to our World!

Come on in - set a spell - have some tea - leave a note

The Brain Behind the Words

The Brain Behind the Words
All Mine!!!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Free at last!!!

Well, mom finally got it figured out. One lousy little letter was missing. The computer had us down as "with all our paws on the ground" instead of with all four paws on the ground" You would think they'd know we had four paws. Count them 1,2,3,4. I know. I had to have all the nails cut off all four paws today.

There is something about being held down and controlled that I don't like and haven't since the day I was born. But that's what drew mom's eye to me. Knew I'd be trouble but knew I'd be the independent spirit she needed also. But I guess none of us like being under someone else's control. That's why mom thinks its so funny that people think God makes us do things we don't want to do. God just puts in front of us all sorts of choices and we make the decision of what we want to choose. You know - like between that hot dog on the ground or the bone I'm suppose to be chewing on. If I think about it hard enough I know what is right and what I'm suppose to do. Don't you? See you round the kennel.

No comments:

Post a Comment